Welcome to Park Place CDD’s Web Site
Fiscal Year 2017 October 1, 2016 – September 30, 2017
The November 16, 2016 CDD Meeting has been cancelled and is rescheduled for November 21, 2016.
Park Place Community Development District (CDD) is a local, special purpose government entities authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended, and created by ordinance of Hillsborough County as an alternative method of planning, acquiring, operating and maintaining community-wide improvements in planned communities. A CDD provides the “solution” to Florida’s need to provide valuable community infrastructure generated by growth, ultimately without overburdening other governments and their taxpaying residents. Community Development Districts represent a major advancement in Florida’s effort to manage its growth effectively and efficiently. This allows a community to establish higher construction standards, meanwhile providing a long-term solution to the operation and maintenance of the community’s facilities.
- Florida State Government
- Hillsborough County Government
- Park Place Community Development District
- Homeowner’s Association Information
Park Place Community Development District (CDD) Parking Policy
All residents of the community and visitors are required to comply with the following regulations that are applicable to District owned facilities:
- No parking shall be permitted on the roadways and rights-of-ways within the District except in designated parking areas. Vehicles parked in any area where parking is not permitted shall be subject to towing at the expense of the vehicle’s owner.
- No District parking spaces shall be used for accumulating or storing building materials, trash, etc.
- Any vehicle that, in the discretion of the District Board of Supervisors, poses a safety hazard shall be prohibited from parking in the roadways and rights-of-ways. This includes, but is not limited:
- Vans with ladders, tools, etc. attached to the outside of the vehicle without being property secured and/or locked.
- Vehicles over 20 feet in length.
- Boats, RV’s or utility trailers.
- No parking shall be permitted in areas designated with yellow curbs or in handicapped parking spaces, unless authorized by permit.
THE RESTRICTIONS LISTED HEREIN ARE IN ADDITION TO, AND EXCLUSIVE OF, VARIOUS STATE LAWS AND/OR COUNTY ORDINANCES AND/OR HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION STANDARDS GOVERNING PARKING WITHIN THE COMMUNITY.